Here at b4b marketing, we design and manage the websites and ongoing marketing activity for a number of the South's leading businesses and we’re looking for an SEO Specialist to join our Marketing team.
You will be passionate about all things SEO and a font of knowledge when it comes to keywords, robots, algorithms and Google. Working alongside our team of marketing specialists, you will help to advise our account managers and content writers on the best SEO strategy to deliver results.
- Conduct in-depth on-page / technical SEO audits to improve SEO performance on client websites
- Perform keyword research in conjunction with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Devise and communicate SEO strategies to account managers
- Provide ongoing SEO analysis and recommendations on elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Advise on link building campaigns to meet client SEO goals
- Monitor and manage web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and identify key areas for improvement/change
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Keep team and management up-to-date on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Continuous monitoring of client SEO performance, reporting findings back to the team
- Manage the Google & Bing properties of all clients
- Be the go-to person in the agency for all SEO queries
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of SEO including technical SEO
- 5+ years working in SEO role
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SE Ranking, GTM, GSC)
- Working knowledge of Google optimize
- Understanding of GA4 implementation
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, along with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident across Microsoft Office
- Experience working in either an agency or client-side SEO role
- Knowledge of different aspects of online marketing including PPC and Display would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and modern business that recognises achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development. A competitive salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per year, depending on experience, is offered along with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), regular social & team building events, a day off for your birthday, subsidised gym membership, free parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and other benefits.
Please only apply if you have the required SEO experience and include a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience would suit the role.
No agencies, please.